Most standard features on a Bass Cat Boat are optional equipment on most other manufacturer’s boats so this boat is pack with standard equipment. The most notable optional and standard equipment on this boat include:
* Mercury 200 Pro XS
* Motorguide X5-80FW – 45in.
* Custom Bass Cat Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Spare Tire and Swing Tongue
* 15in. Prowler Wheel Upgrade and General Altimax Tires
* Bow Trailer Fiberglass Step w/ Grab Pole
* IMCO Ratchet Tie Downs
* Lowrance Elite TI (Bow)
* Lowrance Elite TI w/ US/CAN Nav Upgrade (Console)
* Pro Mariner 3 Bank Battery Charger
* Butt Seat w/ Pro Pole
* Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder (Stern)
* R&R Manual Jack Plate – 6 Bolt – 8in. Setback
* Tilt Helm w/ Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
* Proaeration and Recirculation System
* Water Pressure Gauge
* R&R Custom Aluminum Battery Trays
* Built In Cooler with Sandwich Tray
Century Marine is proud and privileged to be the Arizona dealer for Bass Cat Boats. At 19’1” in length little has changed in the frame and for good reason. This is one of the most efficient and quick boats on the market in any classification.
Dual rod lockers sit outwards of two storages, and the cooler is really neat with a sandwich tray alongside the ice chest. The decks are ample, and the performance is enhanced by all things that have been designed into the slender appearance that will tackle most any water out there.
Give us a call today at (480) 835-9134 for more details on this boat or to schedule a private viewing. At Century Marine, we’ve been helping families realize the boat dream since 1979. We look forward to helping with every aspect of you and your families boating needs now, and in the future!! Great financing options available with approved credit.